Fast growth UKseeks applicants to staff their newly-opened Williamsburg, New York office.
The role's main function will be to develop new US business for QueryClick's core service offering: combined, & packages. The most appropriate target corporation are Fortune 500s, eCommerce-focussed businesses, and multinational corporations headquartered in the US.
The US office is the newest office opened by the five year old agency, following on from their Edinburgh HQ and London satellite offices. You will be reporting to QueryClick's MD based in the Edinburgh office.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate 2+ years of experience selling contracts to the relevant target corporations
- Have an excellent understanding of sales processes and techniques, with an emphasis on value proposition selling and negotiation
- Understand the role & importance of online to overall business success in 2014
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the value provided by SEO, PPC & Conversion optimization to online revenue maximization
- Understand the general process used in delivering QueryClick's core services
- Be able to build complex multi-year packages blending core services for best return (training will be provided during probation period)
- Use Salesforce to develop new & qualify existing leads
- Book and attend sales meetings in the US with remote support from the UK team
- Close leads to sale with the support of your manager and key staff members
A relevant degree is advantageous, and experience in sales is required. Experience selling Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC), or full Search Marketing packages will be regarded as a major advantage.
QueryClick is a five year old business with 20 full time employees, and has delivered exceptional growth each year to date. We are account managed by Scottish Enterprise as a fast growth UK business with ambitious growth plans over the next three-five years.
We have a policy of investing in our employees to provide a platform for excellence and self improvement within the business. Extensive training will be provided in all aspects of search marketing, and our Personal Development Program (PDP) allows the ambitious candidate to fast-track their development within the business.
General skill requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Numerate, well written and spoken and confident when dealing with prospects
- Great communication skills
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to efficiently manage time and work autonomously on prospects once briefed
- Experience of Salesforce not essential but valued
Please note: This role is based in QueryClick's New York office, located in Williamsberg, Brooklyn.
If you would like to apply for the job, please email email@example.com with the subject line "Business Development New York".
Please include: CV with a covering letter & two contactable references.
Salary: base flexible dependent on experience + OTE bonus structure. QueryClick also offer a range of employee benefits to employees.
- About us:
- Email: (Subject Line: Business Development New York)